Mt Triglav Slovenia Weekend
- Join the Adventure Queens team and tackle the highest peak in Slovenia, Mt Triglav, at 2864m
- Considered a national symbol and right of passage for every Slovene
- Explore one of the largest national reserves in Europe
- Immerse yourself in landscapes of alpine pastures, pine forests, clear streams and crystal lakes
- Ideal intro to thrilling via ferrata and alpine scrambling with kit and training provided
- Stay in atmospheric traditional alpine mountain huts
- Supported by female UK Mountain Leader and Montane & SunGod Ambassador, Kat Roberts
- Considered an epic ‘Walk of a lifetime’ by The Guardian
- Time to explore the picturesque Lake Bled and enjoy a traditional kremna rezina (cream cake).
This is a paid for event organised by Adventurous Ewe.
For more info and to register to attend: https://www.adventurousewe.co.uk/trip/adventure-queens-mt-triglav-slovenia-weekend/