Effective Date: June 2017
This policy sets out our privacy practices and explains how we handle the information we collect when you visit and use our sites, services, products, and content (“Services”).
The information that we (Adventure Queens) collect and control about you
How we use your email address:
- By signing up to the email list, you’ve opted in to receive emails from Adventure Queens containing information, tips and advice about wild camping and the great outdoors. We may send you information about offers or partnerships with third parties via email.
- These emails will come directly from Adventure Queens. We will never share your personal information with these third parties.
- If you would like to opt out of these emails you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link on any marketing email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your personal information:
Disclosure of your information to Third parties:
- Other than the use of third party hosting services (see below) we do not and will not share your information outside Adventure Queens unless we are compelled to by law.
- We will inform you if we’re asked to share your information with law authorities.
- We will never sell your personal information.
How we store your information
- Adventure Queens uses third-party vendors and hosting partners, such as Mailchimp, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to make Adventure Queens run.
Changes to this Policy
We’ll notify you about significant changes to this policy.